Friday, November 5, 2010

Low Tech: Sticky Notes!

Sticky Notes have to be one of my favourite low tech tools because they are so versatile and come in all shapes, sizes, and patterns!

Sticky Notes are flexible in use, inexpensive, and can be used at school, at home, and for things in the community. Below are some examples of sticky notes from my (unhealthy) collection:



 They are great for reminders around the house:


 









They are also great for organizing the book you are reading!


They can help you isolate important information and are perfect for leaving reminders on the page.



They can also help with creating story maps and organizing thoughts for writing.




I hope today's topic was helpful! I know I love sticky notes and find them useful. Some people might say it is an addiction though...

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment